Round 2 of Mind Wandering Wednesdays. Just me, spewing out the non-sense that's been running through my brain all week....
- Made a bet with myself today - if I can keep from biting my nails from now to Boise....................
- Don't EVER run out of Hoo Ha, Aquaphor or any type of glide gel when scheduled for a 3+ bike ride...God save the "Queen"!
- My wedding next year will be 6 months into IMAZ training - wonder if I'll be sporting some real abs by then?
|Um...NO..."real' abs, dear!|
- Should probably start thinking about race nutrition...200-300 calories per hour?... eat every 10 mins?...three bottles of water on the bike? Nunn or no? To Gu or not to Gu?......blah blah blah...
- Wonder if Boise will be 35 degrees and rainy or 90 and windy this year?
- Still recovering from my 3 hour no glide gel trainer ride........ouch.
- My first Tri of the season is in 10 days down in CornPalace (Corvallis). Home of the OSU Beavers - pool swim....potential to be a down pour of rain on the bike/run....what was I thinking signing up to race with these collegiate wonders.......Should probably throw on some self tanner before the race - dem legs are white!
- Signing the Kid up for his very first Tri this summer!!!
- Thinking of my pops and the physical ailments he's going through right now - sending lots of love out to Chi-town.
- Speaking of Chicago - wonder how I'm going to get my scheduled 4.5 hour brick in while visiting out there in May?
- Bike is in the shop for a tune up and a 2 hour fitting....no riding till Saturday - this makes me a very sad panda.
- No joke but that 1:45 hour elliptical workout last night seemed to have actually HELPED my hip...what the what?
- PT scheduled for this afternoon - if they tell me it's some sort of bone fracture I am going to freak the freak out!!!
- Made THE best energy bars this weekend - super easy and ridiculously good. Props to another Pinterest win!
1 cup raisins
1 cup dates
1 cup raisins
Mix in blender for 2-3 minutes until it forms a ball. Place mixture on wax paper and press into 8"x8" square. Cool in fridge overnight, then cut into preferred sized pieces.
- Last but not least I leave you with some more outstanding race supporter signs.....
|Thanks, bro - very inspiring! lol|
|P swore he is going to wear this as a t-shirt for IMBoise - God love him!|
|That's good - cause I feel like S*#@|
Hope everyone is having a great week!